- Hand bound book using Japanese Stab Stitch. Covered with natural white Atsu Unryu - 50gsm 100% Kozo.
- Embossed paper created for the inlay of the book.
Hand painted calligraphy which is then Screen Printed. The calligraphy states the Tenits of Tae Kwon Do.
- Portrait of General Choi, Indian Ink, Acrylics and Pencil. Also an introduction to the book.
Ian Fendt 4th Degree Black Belt. Illustration produced in Indian Ink and Pencils.
- These are the marks produced from a Knife Hand Guarding Block, repeated a number of times. These marks have then been analysed to understand how the move is performed.
- Pencil studies of the anatomy whilst performing a Knife Hand Guarding Block. These studies explain muscle tension, showing contracted and stretched muscles.
- A selection of marks produced by an L Stance, which have then been analysed.
- Hand written calligraphy stating the word Do Jang, meaning 'the place of training'.
- This is a panoramic illustration depicting a Tae Kwon Do session in the Do Jang. Illustrated with Pencil, Indian Ink and Acrylics, then composed in Photoshop. This image is the half way point of the book.
- OTHER CHAPTER CLOSE UPS
- Reverse Turning Kick performed by me. Mitchell Nelson 3rd Degree Black Belt. Illustrated in Indian Ink, Pencils, Arcylics.
- Axe Kick performed by me. Mitchell Nelson 3rd Degree Black Belt. Illustrated in Indian Ink, Pencils, Arcylics.
- Double Arc Hand Block, being performed by Paul Lolly, 3rd Degree Black Belt. Illustrated in Indian Ink, Pencils and Acrylics.