- Kaylad 2.0 is an electric assisted tricycle designed to provide a reliable alternative for commuting while promoting an eco-friendly and sustainable mentality. It is designed so that it complies with European Union En-15194 standards, rules and regulations.The main goal is to help the shift of paradigm from passive to active commuting and lifestyle.Safety and fun were the basic guidelines.It is designed using Human-centered tools and methodologies.Kaylad is the result of a 3 months studio course taken in 2011
- Sketches, form exploration and LEGO technics tilting system evaluation mock-up.
- Suspensions work individually on each wheel.
Safer, easier and fun to ride.
- Tilting.Tilts like a classic bicycle.
Intuitive and fun to ride.
- Handle bar turning.
- Luggage securing system.
Safe and secure system for caring personal bag/backpack.Personal luggage in front of user decreases looting and theft.Better balance when riding.
- Integrated locking system.
No need to carry additional locking system.
Easier to use, always with the bike.
- K - trolley.
Heavy duty caring trolley.
Locks and secures in Kaylad, thus, greater balance is possible while caring large additional weight.
- Battery concept.
- A small teaser of the newest Kaylad, family member..!Still a work in progress.