It's been this way since 1956
– The Clovers, Love Potion No 9
You eel in snake's clothing!
– Disney's Robin Hood
You'll have to put down the sandals of God!
- :::You can see a lot, if you have two eyes and you’re not blind and the sun is shining.– Georg Büchner, Woyzeck
- :::This isn't some kind of metaphor.– Shellac, Squirrel Song
- :::I have some bad news– guy in bike shop :(
- :::Your pretty face is going to hell!– apparently the titel of a new sitcom
- :::If Sarastro does not turn pale because of you!– The magic flute
- :::bye bye Baby, Baby goodbye– the bay city rollers
- :::No soul! indeed, you are not very bright, begging your pardon. A rather deplorable observation.– Henrik Ibsen, Peer Gynt
- :::For that's the way with ev'ry sailor(he cannot resist the bliss of being kissed)– Comedian Harmonists
- :::If the party is small a clever song is in order.– Gertrude Stein, Tender Buttons
- :::Whoever isn’t musical has little to enjoy in the world– Comedian Harmonists, Kannst du pfeifen Johanna?
- :::Flanked by two swimmers she was led to the inventory control!
- :::As of now discrepancy is corrupting this mortal world!
- :::Move over Tarzan, stop your fucking screaming– Pj Harvey, Me-Jane
- :::Lavender's blue,dilly, dilly– Burl Ives
- :::Baby what did you expect?Gonna burst into flame, go ahead–Talking Heads, burning down the house
- :::a bee in my breasta snake in my spine– Leonard Cohen, Book of Longing
- :::Just a moment later there is another bang: The second shot struck him down.– Comedian Harmonists, Spanischer Moritat
- :::Son, why do you speak for him?– variation of a line in "Valhalla rising"
- :::You may shoot me, you may cut me, but I like the postmops!
- :::Oh, the ghastly clock– from Robert Wilson's Peter Pan
- :::Now thrown back into the hell that is unsatisfied revenge a monstrous flash of lightning hit the earth.– Heinrich von Kleist, Michael Kohlhaas
- :::Fool for fireAll will burn
- :::What's your story?
- :::We are the ones who can't sleep at night– Liars, This Dust Makes That Mud